Friday, October 23, 2009

I just want to throw this out there....migraines suck! I've had this for about 8 and a half hours now and I'm not happy about it. And of course I have things to do so it's not like I can lay in bed all day long and do nothing! My brothers german exchange student Marco is coming tonight, he is actually probably on their way back from the airport now! And I can't to meet him but that meant cleaning the house and finishing my hw now and I had to work until 4 so really it was a productive day but it wasn't a good one! I'm supposed to see couples retreat tonight so I don't know how that's going to go?! But I guess it'll be ok. And my boyfriends grandparents are here from snowshoe so I'm happy to see them, I haven't seen them since about August so thats good. But it's about dinner time right now! Gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment