Saturday, October 3, 2009

This week went so slow!

It's saturday and I'm doing this a little late but this week I've been unbelievably busy. Yesterday and today being the busiest, I just have an hour break before I have to babysit. I don't really have anything exciting to say today and I didn't really al week for that matter. Yesterday at work however was the busiest day I think the bank has EVER seen! An I'm not kidding. We let a local church borrow our lobby for a bake sale. It was also a friday but on top of that it was the official day of our fundraiser; Lee's Denim Day to help the fight against breast cancer. WE GOT TO WEAR JEANS!!!!!! Al day long which was great but we also made pink tie dye shirts that we got to change into halfway through the day! It was fun, we had food and we also got our picture taken. The bank as a whole has raised over 4000 dollars so I'm pretty proud of us! My individual goal was to raise 50 dollars which isnt alot but we took donations at work and I'm not at work very often so I reached/passed my goal and have raised 76 dollars. But that was work yesterday, today sucked completely but saturdays are never really something to brag about!

3 comments: