Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Multitasking at it's best :D

As of today, having only one class thus far, I have realized I have a SHITLOAD of homework and stuff to do and literally like 2 hours tonight to do it unless I become nocturnal. Seeing as I don't like to go to bed any later than like 11 if I have to get up early, which is everday but Sunday, I'm doing some of it now. I feel like as long as I take the time to do each thing correctly it's ok if I do them 2 at a time. For example, when I needed a break from the assignment about writing essays I started this blog. Then I got a phonecall and forgot I was blogging and needed to mapquest directions to a house where I will start babysitting tonight and I have never been there. So then once I got the directions I started my math homework still forgetting about the blog and when I got to a problem that needed more time than I wanted to put into it I remembered about the blog and am now comtinuing it. As of now that's how my life has been for the past couple of weeks. I haven't been able to just sit down and start something AND finish it in the same sitting. Sometimes that doesn't bother me but most times it does. I like to have the feeling of accomplishment when I complete something but I don't really feel that doing everything at once with random, but needed breaks inbetween. My boyfriend got made at me last night because I was annoyed with him. His parent went away on vacation and we are staying at the house. So of course while he's sitting on facebook, Iim trying to do my homework, study for a test, empty then fill the dishwasher, feed the fish, switch the wash and then fold and put it away and try to figure out how to keep my sanity without freaking out at him. I feel unbelievably 0verwhelemd right now, anyone have any good ideas as to NOT feel this way all semester?!

3 comments:

  1. I feel most productive in the morning so i get a good night's sleep and wake up early to finish any work. Then, during the day when i have a break between classes, i will do work instead of sit around with friends. This gives me time before bed to relax. I know how you feel. I have two jobs plus school and now i am volunteering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way, i hate when i have to stop in the middle of my homework for softball practice becuase then it is on my mind the whole time during practice, and it stresses me out

    ReplyDelete