Thursday, September 10, 2009

So....

HAH! So I'm trying to do this,(this being post a blog), and I have no idea how to or if this will even work but I'm trying anyway! Perserverance is key, right?! That's what I keep trying to tell myself anyway, but I thought I would share a story with veryone becasue it amused me. I was in my computer class the other day and all of a sudden the guy in front of me asked me if I had a boyfriend. I have no idea who this kid is or even know jhis name but I told him yes, that I did. Instead of getting the response I expectee, he says to me,"How does he not hate you, you haven't stopped talking since you sat down. I'm surprised your with someone!" my first thought was to punch this guy because i thought it was a little bit rude! After the intital shock, however, I just kind of played along with it. We kind of argued playfully back and forth so it didn't end up being a big deal but for the life of me I couldn't figure out where you could buy a set that big to actually say something like that to someone you don't even know. I would never in a million years say that to anyone unless I knew them personally! I don't know, maybe that's just me and who I am but it caught me way off gaurd. Anyway,I personally don't think I talk alot but if I do just let me know. I can't shock me as much as this kid did!

No comments:

Post a Comment