Thursday, September 24, 2009

I should have been in bed 2 hours ago!

Tonight I was supposed to go to a party with 2 good friends and I went for a little but I have to work tomorrow morning so nothing eventful happened. I left after an hour or so because I was meeting my boyfriend(he and one of our best friends went off roading). First of all I had to climb over like a 10 foot fence and even though we are allowed to be there I still felt like a criminal. It was kind of exhilerating! I was looking forward to offroading because I've never really taken part in it. Believe me, don't hold your breath about it. I think that unless your the one driving it is NO fun! Like I'm all for getting dirty and what not but sitting and passengering is not really all its cracked up to be! Oh well. If you've never tried it I would say go for it just don't get your hopes up too high! Unless your boyfriend lets you drive (HA) then it might get interesting!

2 comments:

  1. Useful tip: do not take a subaru offroading even though it has All wheel Drive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you go offroading? my truck has been way too clean since ive been out here haha -Rob

    ReplyDelete