Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Working before school..not always the best idea!

So I work at a bank near my house and I really do love working there. During school though, not so much all the time. If I don't work in the morning before class I work in the afternoon after class so I get a little tired of one thing after the next. Today was no good. I normally get done tues/thurs by 11 and then have plenty of time to get changed, leave work and be here a little before class starts so I'm not late. (I'm paranoid about being late for anything) I was getting ready to leave when a customer came to me so I decided that it wouldn't be a big deal if I helped them. Well, helping them turned into a 25 minute ordeal and I didn't end up leaving until 20 after. It takes at least 20 minutes to get from work to school(today i made it in 14 though!) and then I stil hadn't gotten changed. I decided to screw getting changed I would rather come to class in heels than look like an ass walking in late. So I power walked to class, only to remember we are in a different building, and then had to get to the next building on time. I was panicking BIG TIME thinking I was going to be late but when I ran into someone they said we were actually early. Oh well it's better that way I was just slightly annoyed! I just need to not be so nie and get my butt out of work on time so I'm not rushing all day long.

2 comments:

  1. Haha Maria. That was me. Yeah i happened to be really early that day...you looked really rushed. Hope your day went better then : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yea I was rushed but the day did end up getting better! Thanks Jess :D

    ReplyDelete